Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Association Business
 Membership
 An Invitiation to MEMBERSHIP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

KD4AO
Navigator

Member Avatar

USA
202 Posts

Initially Posted - 08/18/2009 :  06:45:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
<b>Please consider this an invitation from the Officers and Staff of the Catalina 25/250 International Association to become a member of the Association.</b>

The requirements and benefits of membership can be viewed by clicking "Bylaws & Constitution" on the left.

To join, click Join in the upper right corner of the screen.

Being a member of the Forum gets you access to a lot of technical data and assistance with your ownership of a Catalina 25/250 or Capri 25, but, it does not provide the benefits of membership in the Association as outlined in the Bylaws. One of the greatest benefits is the subscription to the quarterly magazine "MAINSHEET". This publication contains more technical information in one issue than most monthly sailing magazines do in an entire year. MAINSHEET articles are well written by the very same expert sailors who frequent the Forums on a daily basis, providing help, suggestions and sailing experiences. Their knowledge contributes greatly to the persons looking for a boat or just getting started with one as well as those of us who have been sailing for sometime.

PLEASE consider becoming a member and by all means if their are points you wish to discuss please contact one of the Officers or Staff. They can be located by clicking "Flag Line & Staff" on the left. Finally, members and membership are very important to the Association, they provide the resources to maintain the website, pay the MAINSHEET subscriptions and fund objectives of the Association. Your membership will help to continue the Objectives of the Association and provide ongoing support. Thank you and WELCOME.

Edited by - on

pfduffy
Captain

Members Avatar

USA
317 Posts

Response Posted - 08/18/2009 :  10:22:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received my very first edition of Mainsheet yesterday and only had a chance to page through it. The magazine alone is good value for money, but considering that membership helps support these forums it is a 'no brainer.' Thanks to all those who are involved in running this organization.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

MartinJW
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
241 Posts

Response Posted - 02/28/2010 :  11:52:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a REALLY dumb question:

How can I determine when my membership is about to expire (so that I can renew it)?

Thanks!

Martin Wallace

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

skybird
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
135 Posts

Response Posted - 12/01/2010 :  22:43:33  Show Profile  Visit skybird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am wondering if my membership is active?--It looks to me like i paid, but have not seen any indication that my payment was received or acknowledged. Have checked numerous times and still don't see my boat info in the owners list, never received any e-mail about membership either. All is well now. Boat listing activated and received membership e- mail Thanks much!

Edited by - skybird on 12/12/2010 21:26:17
Go to Top of Page

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 12/02/2010 :  07:19:44  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Richard, are you looking in the Dynamic list of owners?

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

skybird
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
135 Posts

Response Posted - 12/02/2010 :  18:35:16  Show Profile  Visit skybird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes, checked it by boat name just now--no joy

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 12/03/2010 :  09:18:46  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Richard, I don't see your boat listed either.
Did you get the email with the confirmation link?

Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

WindyLegacy
Deckhand

Members Avatar

USA
23 Posts

Response Posted - 05/21/2011 :  09:51:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interested in joining, but would like to keep the boat information current. Would I renew from my father's member# or create a new one?
Todd

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

piseas
Former Treasurer

Members Avatar

USA
2017 Posts

Response Posted - 05/21/2011 :  12:02:21  Show Profile  Visit piseas's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Todd, Welcome. I suggest you create your own new membership. Click on join at the top right of any page. I look forward to your membership.
Steve Auerbach, Treasurer

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Steve Milby
Past Commodore

Members Avatar

USA
5851 Posts

Response Posted - 02/04/2012 :  14:36:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The notice of renewal form says I can pay my dues online with Paypal, but I can't find anything on our website where I can do it. Please tell me how I can do so. (If I need to log into the "members only" section, I'll also need you to furnish me my username and password. My old one doesn't seem to work anymore.)

Thanks!

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 02/04/2012 :  15:21:10  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
click [url="http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/membership_registration.htm"]here[/url]
Complete the form and submit, the link to the pay pal form is on the next page.
Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

szymek
Navigator

Members Avatar

Canada
209 Posts

Response Posted - 02/16/2012 :  08:58:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is an awesome forum! I've owned my Catalina 25 since 2008. For 25 footer this is a well built and all around awesome boat. No plans in selling it and in fact I'm doing a lot of upgrades for the upcoming season!!! Some people say why spend all this money on 25 footer, but to me this boat is just perfect for Great Lakes sailing! And of course safety is my priority!

Anyways.. back to my question. I'd like to pay up and join the association as I know it's not easy to run and maintain a forum like that. I definitely want to see this forum keep going and evolve!

So back to my question again. Since I'm out of Canada I'm international member, why is the fee higher for international members? Kind of curious.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

NautiC25
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
957 Posts

Response Posted - 02/16/2012 :  09:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably the shipping fees of the magazine.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

piseas
Former Treasurer

Members Avatar

USA
2017 Posts

Response Posted - 02/16/2012 :  16:13:41  Show Profile  Visit piseas's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Daniel, welcome aboard. Yes, the cost is higher due to the postage for
outside the US for the Mainsheet Magazine, which is mailed out 4 times per year.
Steve Auerbach, Treasurer

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

szymek
Navigator

Members Avatar

Canada
209 Posts

Response Posted - 02/16/2012 :  20:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright! Registration submitted. Steve: I've emailed you a couple of questions.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

szymek
Navigator

Members Avatar

Canada
209 Posts

Response Posted - 05/24/2012 :  13:04:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's me again. :-)

I've registered few months ago but I didn't pay through pay pal as it defaulted to 22 and I need to pay 28 as I'm from "up north". Then i never bothered sending the cheque. :-(

Is there a way to pay through pay pal now??

I got a lot of great advice on this site and I enjoy reading all the new threads on daily basis.. so i want to make my annual contribution to support this site!

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Guendner@comcast.net
Deckhand

Members Avatar

17 Posts

Response Posted - 12/21/2012 :  10:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I paid my membership on november 2 and it says i am expired. Could you help me?

Thanks,
Steve

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Commodore
Russ Johnson

Members Avatar

USA
690 Posts

Response Posted - 12/21/2012 :  10:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guendner@comcast.net

I paid my membership on november 2 and it says i am expired. Could you help me?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve,
Your membership account has been updated, please check your email for instructions
Russ

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

szymek
Navigator

Members Avatar

Canada
209 Posts

Response Posted - 01/08/2013 :  18:02:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been lurking around for few years on this forum. I've gained so much great info through reading numerous threads! I finally registered and paid the membership fee - wooo hoo. Sorry for bit late registration - i guess better late than never :-) I hope to see this association to continue to grow.

Daniel.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

piseas
Former Treasurer

Members Avatar

USA
2017 Posts

Response Posted - 01/08/2013 :  21:44:23  Show Profile  Visit piseas's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Daniel, Welcome and great to have you as a new member, late or not.
Steve A

Edited by - piseas on 01/08/2013 21:45:35
Go to Top of Page

glivs
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
822 Posts

Response Posted - 10/16/2013 :  04:08:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve, Paul,
I renewed my membership last evening and forwarded you a short email to your respective association email addresses.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Commodore
Russ Johnson

Members Avatar

USA
690 Posts

Response Posted - 10/16/2013 :  10:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by glivs

Steve, Paul,
I renewed my membership last evening and forwarded you a short email to your respective association email addresses.

Gerry, thank you for renewing your membership.
Your account has been updated.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

tonewizzo
Deckhand

Members Avatar

USA
2 Posts

Response Posted - 11/10/2013 :  20:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello - new member here. What is the key for the "map your boat" function?

I apologize if this is covered somewhere else. I looked around and didn't find anything.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Commodore
Russ Johnson

Members Avatar

USA
690 Posts

Response Posted - 11/20/2013 :  10:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tonewizzo

Hello - new member here. What is the key for the "map your boat" function?

I apologize if this is covered somewhere else. I looked around and didn't find anything.

The instructions for Map-Your-Boat is on this post
http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22595

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

cat25
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
140 Posts

Response Posted - 11/30/2013 :  17:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello I just became a new member will I receive the mainsheet magazine that recently came out? Thank you Ken Dorsch.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Treasurer
Roy Hinrichs

Members Avatar

USA
61 Posts

Response Posted - 12/01/2013 :  10:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ken, Welcome and your membership is greatly appreciated. As The Mainsheet has already been mailed out to our membership, I will mail you an extra copy to enjoy.
By the way, were you a member back in 2007?

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page