Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Capri 25 Specific Forum
 BOW PULPIT NEEDED ASAP CAPRI 25

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zekester Posted - 02/11/2023 : 13:15:03
I’m not an owner, capri 25 bow rail was damaged during storage, I’m between the storage place owner and the boat owner trying make things good. We need a complete bow pulpit, the 4 stanchion style with welded mounting pads..

Any information would be greatly appreciated,
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
zekester Posted - 03/23/2024 : 10:22:25
My apologies, I should have updated this post, but once I found my part, I never came back....I did find a used pulpit, under $400, cleaned it up, did the repair, and the boat was back in the waters of Lake Huron,
Thanks to all that replied,
Stinkpotter Posted - 03/23/2024 : 10:05:51
The center of gravity (largest racing fleet) for Capri 25s has long been the Wayzata Yacht Club on Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota. If you haven't already, I'd put the question to them--you never know...
Capri25 Posted - 03/23/2024 : 07:45:24
also insurance and custom made?
PZell Posted - 03/22/2024 : 17:20:01
Difficult finding one for cat25. Had to have one custom made. Expensive. Over 1200 bux
keats Posted - 02/12/2023 : 09:19:27
If you haven't called Catalina Direct yet, they would be your best bet to have one made.

Finding a salvaged part would be nice but, as Scott said, difficult.
islander Posted - 02/12/2023 : 06:32:04
Have you tried doing a search for "Boat salvage yards" near you? Finding a bow pulpit for a Capri could be difficult at best let alone finding one close to you. Good luck.

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page