Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Capri 25 Specific Forum
 Capri 25 for sale?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jmadd Posted - 11/18/2021 : 14:39:49
I know a guy here in Austin TX who is looking for a Capri 25. We've combed all the usual listings but haven't come up with anything current that looks good. Anyone know of one available?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Capri25 Posted - 02/14/2022 : 14:42:10
Thank you Russ!
Commodore Posted - 01/22/2022 : 14:15:59
quote:
Originally posted by Capri25

Hi Dave, Thanks for responding. Do you have a cell phone or email that I could contact you? I have looked at the Capri 25's on your clubs website (Wayzatta Yacht Club) but I have a few questions. Matt Brown Austin,

Matt,
I updated your post to remove your phone number and email.
This forum is a public website and we wouldn't want your personal information posted.
If you have questions about a boat for sale on the Wayzata Yacht Club website, the seller's details are posted there.
https://www.wyc.org/page/show/4162250-for-sale

Thanks,
Russ Johnson
Commodore
Stinkpotter Posted - 11/28/2021 : 16:35:28
quote:
Originally posted by Capri25

Hi Dave, Thanks for responding. Do you have a cell phone or email that I could contact you? I have looked at the Capri 25's on your clubs website (Wayzatta Yacht Club) but I have a few questions.

Matt: I'm not sure who you're addressing, but I have nothing to do with Wayzatta YC--just know about them regarding the Capri 25. If you want to contact someone here via email, you can click on their user ID at left and use the link to send them an email. That eliminates the need to publish addresses for address-scraping systems to pick up (as yours will be here). You can include your address in the email, which comes from the "forum administrator" and is private.
Capri25 Posted - 11/28/2021 : 15:09:26
Hi Dave, Thanks for responding. Do you have a cell phone or email that I could contact you? I have looked at the Capri 25's on your clubs website (Wayzatta Yacht Club) but I have a few questions. Matt Brown Austin
DavidCrosby Posted - 11/23/2021 : 20:34:41
Just saw one on Craigslist St. Louis. Here is the link

https://carbondale.craigslist.org/boa/d/beckemeyer-catalina-capri-25-sloop/7395350217.html
Fleet Posted - 11/22/2021 : 14:05:10
Kamikaze is available. 1983, hull 379. Bought a Catalina 310. Wife said I could keep her but I don't want maintenance and slip fees for two boats. If interested, email or call. Fleet1959@yahoo.com. 256-603-1915
Stinkpotter Posted - 11/19/2021 : 15:25:15
Lake Minnetonka is a long way from Austin, but Wayzatta Yacht Club is the capital of the Capri 25 Nation--here's their listing page.

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page