Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 1989 C 25 Wing Keel
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

David Scott
1st Mate

Member Avatar

USA
74 Posts

Initially Posted - 04/27/2017 :  14:21:17  Show Profile
1989 C25 Wing Keel #5973, traditional interior, pop top, custom mattress & supports converts to queen bed, 2-burner CNG "safgas" stove, marine head w/holding tank or thru-hull discharge, all lines led to cockpit thru two spinlok xas triple clutches, harken ESP triple deck organizers, single line reefing to cockpit, 4/1 boomvang, topping lift, Harken Unit-0 roller furling, split back stay, halyard mast exit sheaves, travelar car, North main, North 150 Areoluff Genoa, Lewmar self tailing winches, dual battery system with monitor, shorepower system, STI knot, depth, log, wind,VHF radio, Pioneer am/fm/cd w/marine speakers, Garhauer 4-spring outboard mount, tohatsu o/b 9.8hp, elect.start, 6.5 gal. and 3.5 gal fuel tanks, Magna gas BBQ, stern swim ladder, two anchors with line and chain, bow anchor roller & bow rail mount anchor holder, safety equipment, Forespar whisker pole, trailer with tongue extension, sunbrella covers for main,winches, motor, tiller, furler drum, and cockpit lifelines, sunbrella boom tent/sunshade combo., "A" frame mast raising system, All books, manuals etc. This C25 is in very good condition. Located on trailer in Chico, Ca.$12500. Call Dave @ 530-513-2079 or email= 326scott@sbcglobal.net
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOc3_W6flJeA5GoTL1I2E6MyxrP4nRRgIqPlqaxwwPAt4R3WEn_6rfT-bNHr5lGUg?key=ZW84eFJHYWJLSjB4Rk42cnpsUERWLUN0cEhFSVp3

Dave Scott 89wk/sr #5973

Edited by - David Scott on 04/27/2017 14:24:09

Stinkpotter
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

Djibouti
9013 Posts

Response Posted - 04/27/2017 :  22:11:05  Show Profile
I'll offer my opinion once again: The '89-91 generation of the C-25 might be the best value in a 25' cruiser ever built by anybody--it's the pick of the C-25 litter, and this one sounds like a good example reasonably priced. The wing keel has very shallow draft that's also an advantage for trailering. It's a lot of boat, which Catalina couldn't afford to keep building for the market that was trending toward lighter and cheaper.

Good luck with your sale, David.

(I don't know him, and have no connection to this boat.)

Dave Bristle
Association "Port Captain" for Mystic/Stonington CT
PO of 1985 C-25 SR/FK #5032 Passage, USCG "sixpack" (expired),
Now on Eastern 27 $+!nkp*+ Sarge
Go to Top of Page

David Scott
1st Mate

Members Avatar

USA
74 Posts

Response Posted - 05/02/2017 :  13:38:27  Show Profile
The boat is SOLD!! It was always the boat I wanted and we had a great time with it. We have had smaller boats and bigger boats but The C25 wing was very special to us and was probably the best overall boat we have had the pleasure to sail.

Dave Scott 89wk/sr #5973
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page