Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 General Sailing Forum
 Carpy picture for This Week
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

britinusa
Web Editor

Member Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Initially Posted - 10/25/2014 :  15:07:37  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage
Searching the Images (you can login to the Members area and click on 'Image Search - New' ) I did a search for 'Cabin'

And here's the first pic listed.

Not really a Carpy pic, and the subject was recently posted in a Forum Article. But it's nice to know that searching the images that members have uploaded can find useful pics.

So, here's my Pic for this week.

<center>
<b></b>
Airhead unit now attached to cabin sole. </center>

Of course, Martin could log in and rotate that image

Paul

Edited by - on

csmcg
1st Mate

Members Avatar

96 Posts

Response Posted - 10/25/2014 :  18:42:38  Show Profile
Britinusa,

Thanks for the photo. I am really interested to read your evaluation of the airhead as I am considering doing something similar.

Regards

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 10/25/2014 :  18:47:08  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage
Not my pic

It was uploaded by Martin Nelick

Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

sdpinaz
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
193 Posts

Response Posted - 10/26/2014 :  07:26:23  Show Profile
As I have let you all know, I just received a C-Head and am in the process of installing it. I chose the C-Head because of the use of readily available milk jugs that I can cheaply and easily replace as needed. I think a composting head will be a perfect match for us and the infrequent use of the boat- it sure frees up a lot of storage space . I will also be using the new composting head for two straight weeks over new years, so I will give you all an update then....

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

Members Avatar

460 Posts

Response Posted - 10/26/2014 :  09:21:00  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Scott,
please post pics, in the Members area, of the before, during and after installation and dare I say it ... in use (you could fake that one )

Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page