Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Cruising Forum
 Biscayne Bay over Labor Day Weekend
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

britinusa
Web Editor

Member Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Initially Posted - 08/28/2014 :  05:52:56  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage
We're heading out tonight to Black Point Marina ETA:20:30

Weather looks good for the whole weekend, a few hours in the 20's Winds from the South East.

We'll be on the Bay Friday thru Tuesday Morning. Hail us as 'JD'

If you're out there, give us a call.

Plan is to get some pics of us under sail. The Admiral is already thinking, with a degree of trepidation, about me rowing frantically after the sailing boat!

So I guess we'll also be practicing how she can stop the boat under sail.

Paul

Edited by - on

Davy J
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
1511 Posts

Response Posted - 08/28/2014 :  13:17:27  Show Profile
quote:
Plan is to get some pics of us under sail. The Admiral is already thinking, with a degree of trepidation, about me rowing frantically after the sailing boat!

Wouldn't it make more sense to drop her off in the dink with the camera. Sail out and around, get some shots and then pick her up afterwards.....

Plus be safe, the three days of the year that I hate out on the water are Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. There are always idiots out on the water, there just seem to be more of them on those holidays....

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 08/28/2014 :  16:43:28  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage
I would need a 2nd Camera to take a, probably priceless, pic of Peggy in the Dink alone!!!

Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page