Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Association Business
 International Association Business
 Assn Members Area Password
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

OLarryR
Master Marine Consultant

Member Avatar

USA
3398 Posts

Initially Posted - 09/09/2007 :  10:25:24  Show Profile  Visit OLarryR's Homepage
I have not accessed the Members area in quire sometime. In trying to access it this morning with the username and password received Nov 2006, Username and Password screen keeps coming up for me to enter the info again. Has anything changed ...as to what I should be entering ? I am starting the Username input with wsh1018/ and then adding my specific suffix received in the mail...then entering the password also received.

Larry
'89 Robin's Nest#5820, Potomac River/Quantico, Va
http://catalina25.homestead.com/olarryr.html

Edited by - on

Admin
Forum Admin

Members Avatar

460 Posts

Response Posted - 09/09/2007 :  13:07:05  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
remove the WSH1018 the short of it was that stuff was moved to a new server with different access domains and that prefix isn't needed anymore. It should be noted as such on the page.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

OLarryR
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
3398 Posts

Response Posted - 09/09/2007 :  16:04:23  Show Profile  Visit OLarryR's Homepage
I have to start practicing reading and understanding. I quickly scanned the intro page..saw the wsh1018..and assumed it was just reminding to add that to the username. I guess it said just the opposite ! Thanks !

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

John Russell
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
3444 Posts

Response Posted - 09/09/2007 :  20:04:04  Show Profile
So, I've been to the "Member's Area" twice, I think. I haven't a clue what my username and password are. Any help?

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

Members Avatar

460 Posts

Response Posted - 09/09/2007 :  21:27:01  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John Russell</i>
<br />So, I've been to the "Member's Area" twice, I think. I haven't a clue what my username and password are. Any help?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

sending you an email

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

larry drake
Deckhand

Members Avatar

USA
16 Posts

Response Posted - 09/28/2007 :  15:28:50  Show Profile
Hi, I have misplaced my username and password for the members area.
Could some one please help. My email is larry.skipper@gmail.com
thanks
Larry

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

kevinmac
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
732 Posts

Response Posted - 09/28/2007 :  17:23:07  Show Profile
Larry,

If you would please email me your full US Mail address and your email address, I will verify membership for you and send you the user name and password.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page