Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 25 ft Std Swing Keel with Trailer for Sale 6,999
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captmorgan
Navigator

Member Avatar

USA
224 Posts

Initially Posted - 07/27/2020 :  18:33:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have loved this boat and the support of this web team for about 6 or 7 years. I have learned so much and appreciate all your ideas and sharing. I tried to give back where I could.

I am moving on to a liveaboard boat. Thanks or all your help

The Galway is a wonderful first time sailboat and its in great shape. The main photo is one month ago. Its in the best condition it has ever been. I purchased the boat over 6 years ago. I have over 5,000 dollars in upgrades. New Sails ( sunbrella blue edge) double reef, All New Sheets and Lines, New Lazy Jack system, Boom Vang, Grill, Battery Charging system 2 batteries , New Bottom Job this season. New Tiller, New Brightwork done this season. Redid halyards to all lines no cable. The 9.8 HP Tohatsu has been maintained an tuned by marina every year. New Gas tank, New Grill Raymarine auto pilot and Trailer included. I am moving up to a 31 ft boat. I have mixed feelings but its time to move on. All New lighting included LEDs.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3HnXFimFjKasCAwU8

"The Gal-Way" 1985 SR/SK Barnegat Bay, NJ

Enjoy Sailing =) Be Safe

Happy Sailing - John

Photo Album

Edited by - Captmorgan on 07/27/2020 20:26:47

JoeRobertJr
Deckhand

Members Avatar

16 Posts

Response Posted - 07/28/2020 :  07:06:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is making me cry. Last Fall, I paid $7K for an '84, have put another $7K into her and the trailer already, and still have a long way to go before she is in the shape yours is.
Congratulations on your upgrade, and good luck with selling Galway. We hope to be following in your wake, upgrading to our own liveaboard in a few years.

Joe Robert
C-25 SK/SR #4287
Orefield, PA
Go to Top of Page

Sam001
Vice Commodore

Members Avatar

USA
443 Posts

Response Posted - 07/30/2020 :  12:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent looking Catalina 25! She will make a great home to a new Captain.
Best
Sam

Capt Sam, USCG Master Near Coastal
Isle of Hope, GA. Charleston,SC. Lake Murray, SC.
Aboard Bobbin - 1982 Standard Rig-Swing Keel #2963 Dinette Model
"On a powerboat you are going somewhere....On a Sailboat you are Already There!" Capt Sam

http://my.boatus.com//memberPhotos/6315398_1_25502.jpg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page