Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 1988 Standard Rig Wing Keel for Sale
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sdpinaz
Navigator

Member Avatar

USA
193 Posts

Initially Posted - 06/30/2017 :  10:55:45  Show Profile
Due to priorities in my life, I can't foresee using the boat as much as it needs. so if anyone wants a 1988 standard rig wing keel, in average condition, let me know. it has a really nice trailer- I drive through the mountains at 65-70 to get to the ocean. Anyway, I will get some photos and a description to anyone who want more info. The boat is in Flagstaff, arizona
Thanks,
Scott

Scott
'88 WK/SR #5727

Sailynn
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
178 Posts

Response Posted - 07/06/2017 :  00:36:54  Show Profile
asking price?

Lynn Buchanan
1988 C25 SR/WK #5777
Sailynn
Nevada City, CA
Go to Top of Page

sdpinaz
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
193 Posts

Response Posted - 07/06/2017 :  22:21:42  Show Profile
Lynn,
I am not sure how much it is worth. It is in average condition. it has not been upgraded significantly. When I got it, the marine head thru-hull was leaking and incorrectly installed, so I have replaced it with a proper thru-hull. There is photo documentation of the upgrade somewhere on here. Ultimately, I replaced the marine head with a C-Head composting toilet- storing the boat in freezing weather is not conducive to having a holding tank- I still have all the parts to reinstall the marine head. I have also replaced the main sail with a new Ullman Ventura main. other than that, it does not appear to be upgraded anywhere else. If anyone is interested, we can talk about something that works for both of us- basically I am interested in passing it off to someone that will use it more frequently than I can.

Scott
'88 WK/SR #5727
Go to Top of Page

sdpinaz
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
193 Posts

Response Posted - 07/06/2017 :  22:26:21  Show Profile
Lynn,
It is not as nice as BokerTov. Keith put a lot more time into upgrades than I.

Scott
'88 WK/SR #5727
Go to Top of Page

Sailynn
Navigator

Members Avatar

USA
178 Posts

Response Posted - 07/09/2017 :  16:16:43  Show Profile
Scott did you get my message with a phone number of my friend wanting to buy a C25?

Lynn Buchanan
1988 C25 SR/WK #5777
Sailynn
Nevada City, CA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page