Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Catalina 25 Specific Forum
 Pressure water supply
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

islander
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
3992 Posts

Response Posted - 02/13/2015 :  11:08:03  Show Profile
25 to 45psi is about normal, 60 IMO is high. Between those two pumps you show I would prefer the second one. 3.5gal is more than you need but it has the 1/2 inch barbed ports. That will make the installation easier. For about the same price This FlowJet looks good and is a name brand.http://www.adventurerv.net/camper-volt-demand-water-pump-flojet-gpm-p-1276.html?gclid=CjwKEAiA3vamBRDJ1Lfwt5Pckw4SJAAdhnk20MNDmsS2_ehQgOzba2DZ_Dd4K69wl_ioir7TXF_8cxoCtHfw_wcB&utm_campaign=partsfeed_ppc&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Froogle

Scott-"IMPULSE"87'C25/SR/WK/Din.#5688
Sailing out of Glen Cove,L.I Sound

Edited by - islander on 02/13/2015 12:50:52
Go to Top of Page

hewebb
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
761 Posts

Response Posted - 02/14/2015 :  06:06:34  Show Profile
This is the one I used. I glued a block of wood to the hull adjacent to the tank to mount it to. All the existing line was 3/8" ID so that is what I replaces it with. Purchased all the hose and fittings from ACE Hardware. I installed a switch and a on indicator light just below the galley sink. I don't have any photos of the pump or switch installation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RV-Marine-Boat-12V-1-2GPM-35PSI-Water-Pressure-Diaphragm-Self-Priming-Pump-/171155971382?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item27d9b0dd36&vxp=mtr

1988 WK/SR w/inboard diesel Joe Pool Lake
Hobie 18 Lake Worth

Life is not a dress rehearsal. You will not get another chance.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page