Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Information for first time users
 Testing Forum
 Properties?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sweetcraft
Admiral

Member Avatar

USA
816 Posts

Initially Posted - 07/15/2014 :  20:39:43  Show Profile
Can't get the "properties" with a right click on the picture uploaded on Shutterfly. It use to work but new phone cammera, Samsung Note II, maybe is different. Help

Edited by - on

britinusa
Web Editor

Members Avatar

USA
5404 Posts

Response Posted - 07/16/2014 :  03:42:56  Show Profile  Visit britinusa's Homepage
Probably a browser issue unless Shutterfly has changed their policies. We have not changed either our programming or policies as far as right clicking is concerned.

Another good reason to post pics in the Members area

Paul

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

islander
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
3992 Posts

Response Posted - 07/16/2014 :  05:01:26  Show Profile
Happened to me when I use Chrome,IE still shows properties so I use that to upload from Flickr. Different browsers is the problem not the site.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Stinkpotter
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

Djibouti
9013 Posts

Response Posted - 07/16/2014 :  05:56:17  Show Profile
In Chrome, when I right-click on photo in Shutterfly, I can choose "Copy URL" to post it to this site or wherever... It's in IE that I have to select Properties, and then highlight and copy the URL.

But neither will offer those options now when I right-click a thumbnail in an album, which is what I used some years ago for my signature pics. That's a change in Shutterfly--they're creating the album page differently.

EDIT: Having just gone into Shutterfly to verify this, now my signature is screwed up! ?????

Edited by - Stinkpotter on 07/16/2014 06:02:08
Go to Top of Page

sweetcraft
Admiral

Members Avatar

USA
816 Posts

Response Posted - 07/17/2014 :  07:49:09  Show Profile
Thanks Dave, it now works. I will be able to post pictures and contribute to our Forum.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page