Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 1987 Catalina 25 Wing Keel Standard Rig for Sale
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keithsinger
1st Mate

Member Avatar

USA
29 Posts

Initially Posted - 01/12/2016 :  10:15:09  Show Profile  Visit keithsinger's Homepage
This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a very, very, clean and updated Catalina 25 Wing Keel standard rig. We have moved upwards and onwards to a 36 foot sailboat, so I must part with the sailboat I've been perfecting for the last four years. It has a 2 year old T 9.8 HP engine with extra long shaft and electric start and it charges the two batteries. Around 50-75 hours on the engine altogether, probably less. I also installed a solar system that easily keeps the batteries full. All interior lights are LED. You can keep them all on for hours and it doesn't drain the batteries measurably. LED masthead light. Mast raising system. Cockpit cushions in great condition. New engine lift with backing plates done right. Wiring updated and clean. Standard and running rigging in great condition and always kept in excellent condition. Large anchor with around 60 feet of chain and 200 feet of line. Hank-on sails in excellent condition. Winches recently serviced. Updated cookers in gimbeled stove. New regular and old back-up tiller. Autopilot. Fans throughout. Trailright trailer. Stainless Bimini. Pop Top with extra hatch dogs for safety. More. I've cruised across the Sea of Cortez and back, taken it for a week on Lake Powel with my family, cruised it from San Diego to Catalina Island and back. This sailboat is solid, proven, in amazing condition, and whoever gets it will be a lucky new owner indeed. My email is kas@azbar.org. We are asking $15,000, but the best offer takes it. Lots of pictures and history of my refit on my blog, referenced below. Thank you Catalina 25 Forum and best wishes to all our Catalina 25 brothers and sisters.

Boker Tov 1987 Catalina 25 Wing Standard Rig http://www.sailblogs.com/member/lemmonsway/

Edited by - keithsinger on 02/03/2016 04:58:15

gerardolau
1st Mate

Members Avatar

78 Posts

Response Posted - 01/22/2016 :  20:31:38  Show Profile
Hey, I have a Catalina 250.. I live in Mexico and plan to take the boat to Puerto Vallarta. Have u been down to Vallarta?
Mine is a water ballast. Have never sailed it on the sea., will see how it goes. La Paz BC also has very nice beaches and islands to sail to.. Have a great time in Mexico

Thanks
Gerardo
1995 C250 WB
Go to Top of Page

keithsinger
1st Mate

Members Avatar

USA
29 Posts

Response Posted - 02/03/2016 :  04:56:57  Show Profile  Visit keithsinger's Homepage
Asking price reduced to $12,500. Will be bringing the sailboat to the Sailboat Shop in Phoenix early February, 2016.

Boker Tov 1987 Catalina 25 Wing Standard Rig http://www.sailblogs.com/member/lemmonsway/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page