Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Information for first time users
 First things first . . .
 Relative tensions
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hotchki
Deckhand

Member Avatar

6 Posts

Initially Posted - 06/06/2012 :  13:10:51  Show Profile
Folks....
Looking for relative tensions on Loos Guage. I've read Bill Holcomb's article but I'm still not clear on what kind of tensions I should be seeing for my shrouds. I would welcome any input on this subject. Thanks.

Bob

Edited by - on

John Russell
Master Marine Consultant

Members Avatar

USA
3444 Posts

Response Posted - 06/06/2012 :  13:20:02  Show Profile
Bob, I suggest that you move this from the "Test Forum" to either the General Forum of the forum specific for your boat. Not everybody pays attention to the test forum. You might also want to include your boat information in your signature area. That way, everyone will know which boat you're specifically referring to -- C25 - C250- Capri, etc. That can be changed in the profile area.

BTW, welcome to the forum. It's nice to see another Buckeye in the group.

Edited by - John Russell on 06/06/2012 18:28:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page