Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Catalina 250 Specific Forum
 Situation Changed? Trade?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
doublereefed Posted - 09/15/2019 : 09:26:01
This is a long shot! I have a '96 WB... it has been great, I love my boat. I bought it 5 years ago when we moved to Utah and the local reservoirs became my cruising grounds. Back then, I had an F150 as largest tow vehicle, and the best situation I could create for the summer was mast-up dry storage right next to the ramp. Many good seasons of sailing!

However... I now have a permanent mooring ball at the marina, and only need to launch and retrieve once each per year. I have a diesel F350 now and can tow a house.

Like I said, it's a long shot, but have your needs and situation changed? Want to trade my WB for your WK?

With only having to launch and retrieve once, and with a sailing season of just 4+ months, I'd like to trailer the WK down to SoCal for the 8- months of the year.

I throw it out there!

Best,

-Richard

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page