Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Capri 25 Specific Forum
 Magazine Story

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stinkpotter Posted - 01/16/2019 : 16:58:57
Nice story about a 1985 CP-25 in the Winter 2019 Sailing World. Boat and sailor are on a Utah lake, with an apparently growing fleet. (I caught this in a doctor’s office.)
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bigelowp Posted - 03/11/2019 : 06:12:24
Should be submitted to Mainsheet as well -- great to see an active and growing fleet!
SailTowery Posted - 01/25/2019 : 15:33:12
It was actually a 2 year process. I emailed Dave Reed the editor about something unrelated. Went back and forth and he had just issued a call for "My Class, My Story" submissions. I actually finished my second season on the boat after the final draft but before publication. I guess that's how it goes though. It was very fun to have Little Wing in a magazine I have been reading for 30 + years.
Steve Milby Posted - 01/25/2019 : 14:54:10
Very cool! How did the article come about? Did you write it and send it to them, or did they visit your lake?
SailTowery Posted - 01/25/2019 : 13:18:47
That was me! We have 5 boats in Utah. Getting them all at the same place at the same time is the challenge.

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page