Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Association Business
 Membership
 An Invitiation to MEMBERSHIP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KD4AO Posted - 08/18/2009 : 06:45:56
<b>Please consider this an invitation from the Officers and Staff of the Catalina 25/250 International Association to become a member of the Association.</b>

The requirements and benefits of membership can be viewed by clicking "Bylaws & Constitution" on the left.

To join, click Join in the upper right corner of the screen.

Being a member of the Forum gets you access to a lot of technical data and assistance with your ownership of a Catalina 25/250 or Capri 25, but, it does not provide the benefits of membership in the Association as outlined in the Bylaws. One of the greatest benefits is the subscription to the quarterly magazine "MAINSHEET". This publication contains more technical information in one issue than most monthly sailing magazines do in an entire year. MAINSHEET articles are well written by the very same expert sailors who frequent the Forums on a daily basis, providing help, suggestions and sailing experiences. Their knowledge contributes greatly to the persons looking for a boat or just getting started with one as well as those of us who have been sailing for sometime.

PLEASE consider becoming a member and by all means if their are points you wish to discuss please contact one of the Officers or Staff. They can be located by clicking "Flag Line & Staff" on the left. Finally, members and membership are very important to the Association, they provide the resources to maintain the website, pay the MAINSHEET subscriptions and fund objectives of the Association. Your membership will help to continue the Objectives of the Association and provide ongoing support. Thank you and WELCOME.
25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Commodore Posted - 10/26/2018 : 23:39:50
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Maxwell

Haven’t received the Mainsheet yet... is there a shipping date?

Mark,
I replied to your email earlier today.
Please check your inbox, or your spam folder.
Mark Maxwell Posted - 10/26/2018 : 23:20:17
Haven’t received the Mainsheet yet... is there a shipping date?

EDIT:
Thanks Russ!
Voyager Posted - 05/13/2018 : 11:21:27
Thanks a lot. I printed out my invoice and mailed the check two weeks ago, so it should be a few weeks... I also got an email invoice the other day from Forum Administrator. I’ll be back before you know it.
Commodore Posted - 02/13/2017 : 18:26:41
quote:
Originally posted by Voyager

Hi there. I usually renew in February. Can I re-up online somehow?

Bruce,
Yes, from the left menu, select Members Area and login.
Once logged into the Members Area, from the left menu select "Renew Now".

1) You can pay by Credit Card, using PayPal "Guest" (no PayPal account required).
2) You can pay by PayPal account.
3) You can mail a check.
Note: Pay by check takes longer to update the website. etc

If you have any questions, please send me an email
Thanks, Russ
Voyager Posted - 02/13/2017 : 17:13:11
Hi there. I usually renew in February. Can I re-up online somehow?
Commodore Posted - 02/13/2017 : 10:47:11
quote:
Originally posted by dmpilc

Roy,
My dues check, written 12/23, still has not cleared my bank. Have you deposited it yet? Check number is 2519.
David

David,
Your check was processed by our bookkeeper on Jan-15.
I will contact our bookkeeper to get the details and send you an email.
Thanks, Russ
dmpilc Posted - 02/12/2017 : 08:12:24
Roy,
My dues check, written 12/23, still has not cleared my bank. Have you deposited it yet? Check number is 2519.
David
Admin Posted - 10/07/2016 : 05:29:57
Tim, it's updated.

Paul
OrovilleTim Posted - 10/06/2016 : 13:53:46
Add another that needs icon to be converted from Guest. =]

Thanks much!
Tim
Commodore Posted - 04/06/2016 : 13:52:20
quote:
Originally posted by oldengineer1949

Russ,

it appears that I have the same problem; Guest Avatar instead of member. Can you help?

Regards,

Al Corson

Al, your account has been updated.
oldengineer1949 Posted - 04/06/2016 : 13:00:25
Russ,

it appears that I have the same problem; Guest Avatar instead of member. Can you help?

Regards,

Al Corson
Commodore Posted - 03/10/2016 : 09:55:22
quote:
Originally posted by JB

Hi,

I'm a member, but my avatar displays as guest. Do I need to do something to have it display correctly?

JB, I am updating your account
JB Posted - 03/10/2016 : 09:21:34
Hi,

I'm a member, but my avatar displays as guest. Do I need to do something to have it display correctly?
Jan Briede Posted - 10/28/2014 : 18:02:24
Paid last month and received my renewal letter, but my profile still says my membership has expired.
Update please!
Treasurer Posted - 06/22/2014 : 15:28:09
quote:
Originally posted by Reality

I joined the Assosiation and paid money with pay pal. It says that my membership starts and expires on the same day. Cannot access the members area.

Clint, I have updated your membership.
Stinkpotter Posted - 06/22/2014 : 12:49:47
quote:
Originally posted by Reality

...So I just put my initials in my signature when I signed up and now I don't know how to change that.
Your signature is in your Profile (see link above), in the lower-right.
Reality Posted - 06/22/2014 : 11:10:26
Whew, 2007 is a long time ago...Maybe... I was actually looking at a Hunter Cherubini hull back then I think. So I just put my initials in my signature when I signed up and now I don't know how to change that.
britinusa Posted - 06/22/2014 : 11:02:44
Hi Clint, Welcome!

Looks like you missed the return link from Paypal.

I confirmed your Paypal was ok and will update your account in the next few minutes.

Paul
Reality Posted - 06/22/2014 : 08:43:00
I joined the Assosiation and paid money with pay pal. It says that my membership starts and expires on the same day. Cannot access the members area.
Treasurer Posted - 01/04/2014 : 09:37:30
I have updated your renewal. Thank you.
szymek Posted - 01/01/2014 : 13:00:52
Steve: I found the email and paid my membership for this year. Thank you!
Treasurer Posted - 12/21/2013 : 18:46:57
Steve, thanks for noticing. Glad to hear you like the system. Trying to make things easier and better for our members.

szymek, do you need to have that email re sent or link to renew?
szymek Posted - 12/21/2013 : 16:49:04
I just got that email as well - I didn't think we have automated process, so I thought it was spam and just ignored it.
Steve Milby Posted - 12/21/2013 : 06:04:28
I just received an email notice to renew my membership, and to pay by Pay Pal. It's a good system, eliminating check-writing and snail mail. Well done!
Treasurer Posted - 12/01/2013 : 10:44:28
Ken, Welcome and your membership is greatly appreciated. As The Mainsheet has already been mailed out to our membership, I will mail you an extra copy to enjoy.
By the way, were you a member back in 2007?

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page