Catalina - Capri - 25s International Assocaition Logo(2006)  
Assn Members Area · Join
Association Forum
Association Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Forum Users | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Catalina/Capri 25/250 Sailor's Forums
 Swap Meet
 Catalina #402 WK w trailer for sale.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HappyNow Posted - 05/26/2019 : 12:16:24
I have found a Catalina 30 so I am going to be selling my 1999 wing keel #402. I haven't listed it yet anywhere else, and thought I'd see if anyone on the forum is interested first. I've had it three years in Lake Tahoe. It's always been a freshwater boat. I am the third owner. I think it's in very good shape. Stored indoors in the winter.
Bottom paint three years ago and since its in Tahoe there's never any growth. 1999 Honda electric start 4 stroke runs great, carburetor cleaned three years ago. New Forestay and lower shrouds. New ball bearing drum on CDI FF4. Sails are good, age unknown, inspected yearly by local sailmaker. New Lewmar 16 ST winches on the coaming with new jib sheets to make single handing easier. Wheel steering. Battery new this year. Interior is pristine. Porta potti. Electric sink pumps. Barbecue. Seat cushions are good. Boom kicker. Trailer is Road King, with mast raising system, brakes and coupler rebuilt last year. I might be able to help with delivery.
Blue book says value is $14,885 to 16,985. Email me or text to 916-952-0624. I can send pics when it stops snowing. Yes snowing on Memorial Day.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HappyNow Posted - 06/13/2019 : 21:22:06
Well, Dave, you were right. Somebody does want me to keep it. I finally had a chance to sail the 30. Transmission very sticky. Maintenance has been iffy. Has a 150 which is way too big for the conditions here, we actually rounded up in fairly mild winds. Lots of little things that worry me due to very part time owners up til now. And the 250 is in great shape and everything is just where I want it, and very easy to single hand with the new winches I put on a year ago. Sometimes you have to look around to appreciate what you have.
Stinkpotter Posted - 05/26/2019 : 12:46:16
quote:
Originally posted by HappyNow

...Yes snowing on Memorial Day.

Somebody up there wants you to keep her! Sounds like a gem! Enjoy the "big boat"--I know the C-30 well (owned by friends), and there's good reason there were over 6,000 built, almost all of them still enjoyed today.

Association Forum © since 1999 Catalina Capri 25s International Association Go To Top Of Page